Please use the download button below. This is a binary release of a bugfixed Vectorblade.
The zip file contains 3 different versions of Vectorblade V1.03.
- 256kB version, use this to update your flash ( or let it be updated 🙂 )
- the *.V4E version, use this with your VecFever
- the 4 file version, use this with Vide or any other “complient” emulator
Updating the FLASH version resets ALL settings, scores, saved games and achievements!
Save games are not compatible!
I use the same save slot with the VecFever as with older versions, that way you can keep progress, settings and highscores. If you load a saved game however, the game will most probably crash. Please save a “new” game.
I have tested this version in relation to the known bugs – and these are fixed. I played a game to level 225 – without any “glitch” or “crash”. So I am quite confident, that no (t many) major bug (s) is (are) left.
Before excepting any update requests (via snail mail) – I would like to have a test period, and have confirmation that I did not miss anything.
If you wish an update of your current Vetorblade card, please contact me, and I will either provide an update myself or get in contact with some helpfull people near you.
- fixed: if gamescale was “positive”, boss 3 would endless loop upon fire of laser
- fixed: pause mode glitch, shots could “slip thru” shields
- fixed: within the minestorm, the multipliers could get garbled
- added: version number to start screen