I need money, and my interest in Vectrex is dwindling (for the time being).
In case you are “horrified” by the prices – me too – but in most cases that is about what I paid.
Despite what other people think, I am not doing this for a profit.
Vectorblade should have given me a clue.
There is no “right way” to sell something within the Vectrex community when there is limited supply.
- Chosing “randomly” annoys the “first” people, and all people that are not randomly determined.
- Chosing “first come first serve” annoys all late comers.
- Chosing a “bid” system, annoys most bidders:
* because they have to bid
“Why do I have to bid?”, “You are just greedy…”, “If I have to bid, I don’t want it anymore…”,
“You know me – therefor I am entitled before all others.”,
“If I do not get that item, I will withdraw my other bid…”
* one must wait for the result
- Chosing people one knows and had dealings with before annoys again all other people.
The only thing that “might” work, is to sell stuff privately without anyone knowing – but there is a catch. If people don’t know you are selling – how do you get people to buy?
You know what – now I am annoyed, since I clearly can’t please everyone – I should please one person. ME!
- the price on these pages is fix – I might change them in the future, but then they will be fixed again – don’t make an offer!
- items are sold to the first person that EMAILS me (no facebook anymore) to VIDE at MALBAN dot DE, with a message what they wish to buy (at the given price)
- be prepared to pay either via PayPal or bank transfer
- give me your complete address information
- shiping costs will be added to the price!
Joypads for the Vectrex (digital), 2 pieces: 80 Euro
Tank sticks, perfect for e.g. Stramash zone (autofire included) 2 pieces: 230 Euro
Vectrex lightpen, (Recycled gamer) 7/10: 130 Euro
Shutter glasses for playing 3d imager games in 3d / black and white: 200 Euro
Fury, Yeti controller: 100 Euro
Fury Starblast controller (blue): 60 Euro
Fury Starblast controller (red): 60 Euro
Vec Adapt, inclusive controller (older version): 60 Euro
Vec Adapt, inclusive controller (newer version): 60 Euro
The ultimate arcade experience! (Recycled gamer): 100 Euro
The ultimate arcade experience! SNK Neo Geo X Arcade Stick: 100 Euro
Fury: The black controller: 80 Euro (less then from Fury!!!)
German controller in box, one rubber pad missing: 100 Euro
European Controller, with box (no cardbord inner box), 4 rubber pads missing: 80 Euro
PS1 Joystick adapter (Clay Cowgill), with one PS1 controller: 150 Euro
PS2 Joystick adapter (Kokovec) (no controller included): 120 Euro
Minestorm II: 800 Euro
Mr Boston (lose card): 2500 Euro
Original Service manual: 150 Euro
Artmaster Prototype: 100 Euro
Berzerk II prototype (with overlay, not shown): 120 Euro