I need money, and my interest in Vectrex is dwindling (for the time being).
In case you are “horrified” by the prices – me too – but in most cases that is about what I paid.
Despite what other people think, I am not doing this for a profit.
Vectorblade should have given me a clue.
There is no “right way” to sell something within the Vectrex community when there is limited supply.
- Chosing “randomly” annoys the “first” people, and all people that are not randomly determined.
- Chosing “first come first serve” annoys all late comers.
- Chosing a “bid” system, annoys most bidders:
* because they have to bid
“Why do I have to bid?”, “You are just greedy…”, “If I have to bid, I don’t want it anymore…”,
“You know me – therefor I am entitled before all others.”,
“If I do not get that item, I will withdraw my other bid…”
* one must wait for the result
- Chosing people one knows and had dealings with before annoys again all other people.
The only thing that “might” work, is to sell stuff privately without anyone knowing – but there is a catch. If people don’t know you are selling – how do you get people to buy?
You know what – now I am annoyed, since I clearly can’t please everyone – I should please one person. ME!
- the price on these pages is fix – I might change them in the future, but then they will be fixed again – don’t make an offer!
- items are sold to the first person that EMAILS me (no facebook anymore) to VIDE at MALBAN dot DE, with a message what they wish to buy (at the given price)
- be prepared to pay either via PayPal or bank transfer
- give me your complete address information
- shiping costs will be added to the price!
The ongoing sales “will go on” according to the old rules.
Once they are dealt with I will put up other items for sale.