Just a small note.
I added two options to Vide, T1- and Shift- delays.
This is not the correct emulation of VIA I mentioned in the last post – but fiddling with the settings I was able to get all known vectrex bins to work/look like they should.
I tested above 8 “problem” carts:
- Christopher Tumbers “sd.bin” – highly optimized game – draws like mad and resets to zero in a flash…
- Cleansweep, the damn maze is a raster image of enormous proportions
- Test bin done by me, highly optimized routines, which were not displayable correctly before
- Thrust, with 3rd generation bug, raster images and some other stuff
- Vectrex Frogger, also highly optimized drawing routines, lots of stuff on screen, which must be placed correctly
- Thomas’ Arena with it’s optimized routines, in a version with 4 different text drawing routines. All of which can be configured correctly (though not at the same time, just like a real vectrex), the version I chose as “my” version btw is calibration option “Three”.
- Vetrexians, with its also very optimized invaders
- Berzerk Arena as an example of Alex custom routines for printing various stuff.
Options for delays now look like:
This is still a “Rutherford” – Version of Vide.